Intern with Tax Function Effectiveness group
- Gathering and analyzing information;
- Participating in materials development for new services of the group;
- Designing and implementation PwC solution in the Taxation field;
- Participation in ERP implementation projects (1C, SAP, etc);
- Close work with other Consulting departments;
- Business trips.
PwC would like to announce new career opportunities for Intern in Tax Function Effectiveness Group (Tax Department).
We offer exciting opportunity to get a challenging and interesting job, opportunities for career growth, ability to gain new knowledge and develop professionally in an international firm.
- To become an Intern you will need to be a 4-5 year student;
- Excellent analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Knowledge of VBA, C#, SQL, XML as a plus;
- Good command of English;
- A team player;
- Result oriented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work full-time in summer with possibility of continuation since September on part-time.
- Ability to work full time
Main function of the group is development of tax function, in particular:
- Development and implementation of tax strategy;
- Tax risks management;
- Development and automation of fiscal accounting and tax control system in different ERP systems (1C, SAP, etc);
- Development new PwC IT solutions in the taxation field;
- Development of key performance indicators of tax function effectiveness;
- Development and optimization of tax departments' business processes.