Стажер в отдел Lifestyle PR
• Administrative support on the projects for international and local clients
• Media relations
• Monitoring and reporting
• Event management support / liaison with suppliers
Grayling, second world leading independent PR consultancy, is launching an internship program for last year students / graduates from Humanities Departments.
The ideal candidate is communications focused, internationally minded, ambitious and hungry for new knowledge. This is an opportunity to work with leading global brands in consumer, retail, tourism, entertainment and other industries. The candidates must demonstrate fluency in the English language and provide their CVs in English.
• Educated to degree-level or higher
• Fully bilingual English/Russian
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• A three month internship is not paid
• Successful internship results may lead to official full time employment