Project manager assistant
- Create ideas and concepts for websites, Internet applications, mobile games, promotional actions, web strategy under the supervision and with a help of project manager.
- Work as a part of project group: coordinating the process of web development with technical experts (programmers, designers, copywriters)
- Maintain selected parts of large projects or fully manage simple projects (work on own projects in prospect)
- Prepare presentations and project documentation
Convergent Media Group (CMG) is an American digital marketing agency established in 2001. We maintain projects in over 60 different countries for world’s largest consumer goods companies and well-known brands.
As a full service digital ad agency, we support client needs using in-house resources for creative and strategic planning, web and mobile design, development, production, content generation and management, SEO, Mobile Media and Social Media Optimization.
Our multinational team is a team of professionals who are fond of innovations, digital marketing and Internet.
Do you feel the same? You are welcome to join us!
- At least advanced level of English (both oral and written)
- Accuracy, responsibility, self-dependence, ability to learn fast and a desire to grow in Internet marketing
- Awareness of principles and trends in digital marketing, web development, web usability, basic knowledge of online (internet) statistics
- Higher or incomplete higher education
- Ability and willingness to work both in a team and independently
- Huge possibilities of career development and professional growth within international company
- Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 09:00-18:00 (or 10:00-19:00)
- Labor code compliance, Medical Insurance after probation period
- Competitive salary (to be discussed with successful candidate)
- Continuous day-to-day learning
- Young and friendly team ;)