Менеджер в Отдел продаж
Customer Business Development transforms yesterday's narrow selling concept of buyer-seller relationships with our customers into a multifunctional, collaborative approach designed to achieve our mutual volume, profit, and market share objectives. You will work collaboratively with experts from P&G including Finance, Management Systems, Customer Service, and Brand Management to develop the right business strategies and business plans to deliver sustainable competitive advantage for our brands in the marketplace.
As the Account Manager you
will be responsible for developing superior in-store presence of our brands in a
defined geographic territory with a number of our customers. You will be
responsible for a significant part of our business, and you will be able
to immediately see results of your work.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Developing assortment, shelving, pricing and merchandising strategies
- Marketing budget planning
- Negotiating with the Customer launches of new P&G products
- Joint business planning with the Customer: advertising, promo plans, assortment, shelving, pricing, merchandising
Что значит быть менеджером в P&G?
Мы набираем на позиции младших менеджеров Band 1 (Уровень1 ) выпускников университетов, с небольшим опытом работы или не имеющих опыта работы.
Менеджер в P&G отвечает за стратегическое развитие определенной части бизнеса и принимает серьезные решения с первого дня работы в компании.
- Higher education (Bachelor/Specialist/Master degree)
- Valid driver's license.
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
- Relocation ability
- Job experience not a must but will be a plus
We offer you:
Starting Salary: RUR 75.000 per month and adjusted based on performance after 6-12 month
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Company car
- Coverage of cellphone expenses
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career starting from Account Manager and going up to General Manager in a promotion from within company (no external hiring to mid/top positions)