Office Manager - Moscow
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the office space for Uber’s Moscow office.
- Support General Managers with invoice tracking and other general organization.
- Work with HQ and building managers to set up new employees.
- Organize office events, team trips and outings (there is a lot of celebrating here at Uber!)
- Be point person for all building management needs.
- Order catering / groceries (free food is taken very seriously here...) and supplies for the office.
- Facilitate office changes, builds, moves, etc. (as needed).
- And more...
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. We're a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car requests from the touch of your phone.
Are you comfortable juggling media requests, urgent VIP client inquiries, 4 events and 3 new hires all at the same time? Good. Because that’s an average day here at Uber. We’re looking for an administrative mastermind to manage the very busy and growing offices in Moscow. Reporting directly to the General Manager and working with a small and dedicated team, you’ll be able to step in and have immediate impact because, well, there’s a ton of work to do! As a fast growing start-up every role is on call, so clock-watchers need not apply. This role is best suited for someone who can juggle all the above and keep smiling!
Think this is you? Read on...
- 3+ years of office or team administrative responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in helping.
- A passion for Uber!
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.