Business Development Associate
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Company solution and identify appropriate users within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how Company solution will speak to those needs.
- Work with the Head of Growth and Community Manager to develop and grow the user pipeline to consistently meet weekly goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in internal database, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate
Prospect, qualify and generate new leads to support user growth for Company. On this role you’re supposed to be a highly motivated, curious, self-starter able to identify and develop new prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, social networks, discovery and individual research. The right person will be comfortable making 100-130 cold calls per day and proactively looking for new sources of potential leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Experience in the Finance/Investment industry preferred
- 0,5-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Location: Moscow
- Intensive personal coaching for career development.
- Excellent training opportunities