- Execution of financial operations
- Delivery of all actual financial data with the accuracy, timeliness and reasonableness for management reporting (local and HQ)
- Delivery of Annual Plans numbers and monthly financial forecasts in cooperation with Sales, Marketing and Management
- Support Operational teams with relevant information and analysis. Maintenance of financial reports to match changing business conditions and requirements
- Support management to deliver Annual Plan targets for both P&L and Balance Sheet items
- Assess cost and revenue patterns, variances & trends
- Issue reports on a timely basis
- Collect, consolidate accounting data
As a young and ambitious company, Malliott, Ltd. has caught a new hospitality wave striving to provide possibility for everyone to travel everywhere at affordable prices and enjoying the highest quality of services. We make global distances shorter allowing our travelers to book exclusive apartments and have the whole world in their hands. In several years we have managed to build strong relations with key online channels and gained solid and reliable reputation on the market through creating a network of over 100 apartments all over the world, from Milan to Bangkok. And this is only the beginning of our continuous growth.
- University degree (may be unfinished) from related departments;
- Strong detail orientation and thoroughness;
- Advanced user of MS Office applications especially Excel;
- Strong mathematic and analytic skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
Location – "Moscow-City"
- Contract according to Russian legislation
- Medical insurance
Dear candidates, your CV will be considered in English only