We are seeking a professional individual to add to our team in Moscow as PR Intern - PayPal Central and Eastern Europe for a duration of 12 months.
As PR Intern you will support our Head of Communication and Social Media, PayPal Central and Eastern Europe, helping to build strong and long-lasting relationship with media with the following responsibilities:
- Development of creative ideas to support Communication strategy and plan of PayPal in Central and Eastern Europe
- Daily cooperation with local PR agency team regarding ongoing Communications tasks
- Media monitoring
- Media relations
- Social media management
- Event management
We're hiring! В Департаменте коммуникаций PayPal открылась вакансия интерна. Это крутая оплачиваемая стажировка. Работа в московском офисе, но на регион Центральной и Восточной Европы. Работы будет много, очень много. Прекрасная команда, блестящий опыт, интересные проекты. Из требований: абсолютно свободный английский и учеба в вузе.
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 179 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth of the world’s online payments. And we’re delivering the future of money – today. You can use PayPal anytime, anywhere, any way. PayPal continues to drive connected commerce across all channels - online, mobile and in-store. Last year, we handled nearly $46 billion in mobile payments alone. Constantly innovating, creating experiences our customers love.
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, and comfort with ambiguity
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth environment
- Strong spoken and written English is a must, strong Polish language is a plus
- Skills in problem definition, synthesis, recommendation and solution development, and their implementation will also be critical
- 4th or 5th year student
What we offer?
- Be a part of a dynamic entreprenarial team that helps to shape the payments landscape of the region
- A concrete experience with a combination of strategic thinking and on-the-ground drive and execution
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations.
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
- An opportunity to be a part of a community that has just been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Europe.
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. We are passionate and proud of our company. It is this vigor and attitude that helps us execute well, every day. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then we invite you to learn more, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.