Temporary Assistant on Projects
You will help the team with a wide range of tasks in various industries and topics, from collecting data to modeling. You will receive coaching and advice from experienced teammates and consultants. You will also be able to set the flexible working schedule that fits your needs. Your work is multifaceted and exciting, and you will gain insights into many industries and topics. In project work and in exchanges with colleagues, you will deal with new intellectual challenges daily. Upon successful completion of this work, you will be offered an opportunity to apply for an internship.
- Data analyzing/structuring
- Retrieving information from open sources
- Surveys, natural observations and mystery shopping
- Documents ﬁling and formatting
McKinsey & Company has set the world's standards of excellence in top-management consulting for more than 80 years. We advise decision makers in leading companies, government agencies, and public-sector institutions, and we support innovative, fast-growing start-ups around the globe. In CIS alone, more than 250 consultants work to help clients achieve substantial and lasting improvements in their performance.
The Moscow Office of McKinsey & Company is looking for talented students for the position of Temporary Assistant on Project to be a part of Moscow Office team.
- 2nd-3rd year students
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, etc.), VBA is a welcome
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills are a must (verbal and written)
- Part-time work
- Possibility to work remotely
- Diversiﬁed work ﬁelds
- Hourly rate