ACCA/ACA Trainee accountant (Cyprus office)
- This is a unique opportunity to gain international experience at the very start of your career;
- PwC in Cyprus is the largest and fastest growing professional services provider, with more than 900 experienced people, it’s a fully integrated member of the international PwC Network.
- We offer you to work in the world's largest professional services organization and the chance to become a Chartered or Certified Accountant - two prestigious British qualifications.
PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
- Graduate 2013 - 2016 (obligatory!);
- Degree in Accounting/Tax/Economics/Finance with a good academic record;
- Fluent English;
- Work experience in Big4 is a plus;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Leadership qualities and responsibility;
- Energy and ability to work hard;
- Ready to travel and relocate to Cyprus for a fixed period of time (3 years).
If you want a career less ordinary which will provide you professional development and challenging opportunities, apply now for the vacancy ACCA/ACA Trainee accountant (Cyprus office)!
Start date – August – September 2016 (applications are accepted until the end of April 2016)