Author / Digital Journalist for Content Marketing Company (MSK or Global)
Do you love journalism and want to boost your portfolio further? Do you dream about successful career in digital media in global agency?
We would be happy to take you into our family. But firstly make sure that you are the right person.
Your main responsibilities:
- Curate latest news and trends about Content marketing, Digital Media, Social Media and Entertainment;
- Prepare relevant stories and articles in english (examples: Digiday, Contently, Mashable, Adweek and etc);
- Spend interviews with opinion leaders in USA, Europe and Asia. Areas: Digital, Media, Content and Entertainment;
- Suggest ideas to develop our content plan;
- Distribute and share stories.
Along with deep dive in media you also get an extensive knowledge about big data.
WelkerMedia is a content marketing company that helps businesses and Fortune 500 brands grow their revenue building highly-targeted, personalized and scalable branded media.
- Journalism and new media faculties students;
- You have a minimal portfolio and publications;
- You love writing and storytelling;
- Active social media accounts (Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Linkedin);
- Great writing skills;
- English level: upper intermediate / advanced;
- Readiness to learn every day and every hour.
- You would like to build a big career in content marketing / digital media business.
- Part-time Trainee Job 6-10 hours per week. You can combine it with education or other job;
- You get a free Certification from WelkerMedia (WM Academy);
- You get a recommendation letter from WelkerMedia;
- We help you to grow and become real specialist during this period.
If everything is ok, you can become our constant employee.
Don't forget to provide us with a quick BIO, social accounts and examples of your works.
Оплата по результатам.