Graduate Analyst - Management Consulting
- Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Gathering and documenting client's current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements.
- Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture.
- Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
- Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes.
- Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of
the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep
technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and
deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative
environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily
As a Management Consulting Analyst, you
will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients'
business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of
activities from assessing a client's business capabilities to assisting
with business transformation activities.
- Basic financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Management/Economy/Math/Statistics
- Fluent English
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- График: Full-time
- Перспектива получить одну из самых престижных и высокооплачиваемых профессий в мире
- Бесплатное обучение и стажировки в офисах по всему миру.
- Персональный карьерный наставник.
- Строгое соблюдение норм трудового законодательства
- Компенсация питания