Investment analyst intern
- Sourcing, screening and due diligence of investment opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of investment recommendations and presentation materials for investment decision makers
- Preparation of analytical reports, investment memorandums, etc
EnchantVC is a Singaporean accelerator and Seed Fund for Hardware startups.
We are looking for a great analyst in our back office in Moscow, who want to be a part of the great and young team which is working on a new accelerator program in Israel.
- Student from top universities (MIPT, MSU, BMSTU, MISIS, NES, HSE, FA etc.)
- Proactive behaviour
- Good analytical and communication skills
- General understanding of finance and accounting
- General understanding of digital marketing metrics
- Technology savvy – knowledge and interest in IT/hardware and startup scene
- Fluent English or at least close to that level
Full time job (8h/day), but you can work remotely 2 days in a week. Schedule of summer exams can be discussed. Internship will start from June and end in October. Salary will be discussed after interview with a candidate.