Internship in SWG. Financial Sector Sales Intern
- support Sales reps in their day-to-day work with customers (customers' requests for information, informational letters);
- prepare presentation materials;
- work with CRM system to reflect sales activities accordingly;
- support business partners;
- take part in marketing events (to initiate and organize all marketing and learning activities for customers).
Internship is a part-time assignment for active students willing to pass within IBM their practice related to University diploma as a required part of their academic program. As an IBM Intern hire you will participate in a 9 month Internship Program starting from November, consisting of specific education, mentoring, networking and recognition events. You will get the opportunity to work with great clients, learn from talented individuals, be coached and supported by people who care about your career as much as you do, get world class training and then apply it every day.
During internship student will learn how to perform all supporting work in respect of IT, Operations, Sales, Finance etc. and get a benefit from obtaining a knowledge of everyday operations big International company.
- Bachelor or Master degree (Mathematics, Statistics ) obtained within the last 12 months;
- Attitude and interest in a Sales career;
- Adaptability, Communication, Creative , Problem Solving, Taking Ownership, Teamwork and Collaboration;
- Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills;
- Make decisions, take on responsibilities and have the ability to adapt, change and re-prioritise your plans in a dynamic and fast paced environment;
- Good social skills;
- Result oriented and pro-active;
- Good presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of English is a must.
- All interns get monthly scholarship in amount of 15 000 rubles gross.
- Part-time Complementary