Internship in Moscow Client Center. Programmer
Interns in this role will be required to do the following, under control of senior colleagues in IBM:
- Software engineering processes/tools/methods,
- Software design, test, development, and/or support, Operating systems, system administration & network protocols, Documentation, Business tools and methodology's,
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution, Customer facing experience are all a plus.
Internship is a part-time assignment for active students willing to pass within IBM their practice related to University diploma as a required part of their academic program. As an IBM Intern hire you will participate in a 9 month Internship Program starting from November, consisting of specific education, mentoring, networking and recognition events. You will get the opportunity to work with great clients, learn from talented individuals, be coached and supported by people who care about your career as much as you do, get world class training and then apply it every day.
During internship student will learn how to perform all supporting work in respect of IT, Operations, Sales, Finance etc. and get a benefit from obtaining a knowledge of everyday operations big International company.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic knowledge in java, html, C, C++
- Readiness to travel 10% travel annually
- English: Fluent
- Part-time Complementary