Internship in STC. Marketing Intern for the Science Technology Center (STC)
- Support in planning and execution of marketing communications campaigns (Events, Web, Tele, Direct, Social marketing);
- To generate demand for IBM products and services;
- Work as a member of Marketing Communications team contributing to the wide scope of team's projects starting from market analysis, segmentation, IBM positioning, competitors analysis, development of right messages for the target audience, campaigns execution, feedback collection, results analysis and reporting
Internship is a part-time assignment for active students willing to pass within IBM their practice related to University diploma as a required part of their academic program. As an IBM Intern hire you will participate in a 9 month Internship Program starting from November, consisting of specific education, mentoring, networking and recognition events. You will get the opportunity to work with great clients, learn from talented individuals, be coached and supported by people who care about your career as much as you do, get world class training and then apply it every day.
During internship student will learn how to perform all supporting work in respect of IT, Operations, Sales, Finance etc. and get a benefit from obtaining a knowledge of everyday operations big International company.
- Good Marketing and Communications skills;
- Knowledge of Digital / Social marketing (desirable);
- Self motivation to learn and contribute to the team's activities, proactivity;
- Good command of English, both spoken and written;
- Russian: Fluent.
- All interns get monthly scholarship in amount of 15 000 rubles gross.
- Part-time Complementary