Internship in GTS. ETS Technical Support Representative
- work on development and configuration tools for ETS team;
- support of the tools for ETS team;
- process ownership for Management CMDB and Release Management in ETS;
- documents preparation;
- preparation of presentations for internal and external customers;
- to support current ETS team in fulfilling of there job roles.
Internship is a part-time assignment for active students willing to pass within IBM their practice related to University diploma as a required part of their academic program. As an IBM Intern hire you will participate in a 9 month Internship Program starting from November, consisting of specific education, mentoring, networking and recognition events. You will get the opportunity to work with great clients, learn from talented individuals, be coached and supported by people who care about your career as much as you do, get world class training and then apply it every day.
During internship student will learn how to perform all supporting work in respect of IT, Operations, Sales, Finance etc. and get a benefit from obtaining a knowledge of everyday operations big International company.
- English fluent
- base knowledge in programming
Skills intern would gain in this role:
- he will receive base knowledge in IBM systems and software;
- he will have possibility to work with high-experienced service engineers;
- he will increase communication skills;
- he will increase level in programming.
- All interns get monthly scholarship in amount of 15 000 rubles gross
- Part-time Complementary