Author / Digital Journalist for Content Marketing Company (MSK or Global)
- Curate latest news and trends about Content marketing, Digital Media, Social Media and Entertainment for our
- Prepare relevant stories and articles in english (examples: Digiday, Contently, Mashable, Adweek and etc);
- Spend interviews with opinion leaders in USA, Europe and Asia. Areas: Digital, Media, Content and Entertainment;
- Suggest ideas to develop our content plan;
- Distribute and share stories.
Along with deep dive in media you also get an extensive knowledge about big data.
WelkerMedia is a content marketing company that helps businesses and Fortune 500 brands grow their revenue building highly-targeted, personalized and scalable branded media.
- 19-22 years old students;
- Journalism and new media faculties;
- You have a minimal portfolio and publications;
- You love writing and storytelling;
- Active social media accounts (Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Linkedin);
- Great writing skills;
- English level: upper intermediate / advanced;
- Readiness to learn every day and every hour.
- You would like to build a big career in content marketing / digital media business.
- Part-time Trainee Job 8-10 hours per week. You can combine it with education or other job;
- You get a free Certification from WelkerMedia (
- You get a recommendation letter from WelkerMedia;
- We help you to grow and become real specialist during this period.
If everything is ok, you can become our constant employee.
Don't forget to provide us with a quick BIO, social accounts and examples of your works.
Оплата по результатам.