Internship in SWG. IT Services Specialist Master Data Management
To participate in Information Integration projects to implement IBM Software products including SW development activities using IBM tools:
- installation and configuration of IBM Software products in IBM internal environment and customer sites;
- implementing proof of concept and piloting environment on customer sites;
- development of basic integration scenerios;
- documenting of implemented solutions;
Internship is a part-time assignment for active students willing to pass within IBM their practice related to University diploma as a required part of their academic program. As an IBM Intern hire you will participate in a 9 month Internship Program starting from November, consisting of specific education, mentoring, networking and recognition events. You will get the opportunity to work with great clients, learn from talented individuals, be coached and supported by people who care about your career as much as you do, get world class training and then apply it every day.
During internship student will learn how to perform all supporting work in respect of IT, Operations, Sales, Finance etc. and get a benefit from obtaining a knowledge of everyday operations big International company.
- knowledge of relational data bases;
- knowledge of programming languages;
- SQL basic skills;
- Unix/Linux administation skills;
- Any skills in data integration software (DataStage, Informatica, MS) (optional)
- All interns get monthly scholarship in amount of 15 000 rubles gross
- Part-time Complementary