Internship in SWG. Information Management Technical Sales Intern
- 1-2 years experience with relevant SW products,
- Experience with multiple platforms (UNIX, Windows, i5/OS, System Z) preferable;
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently;
- Ability to multi-task, without detriment to each activity.
Internship is a part-time assignment for active students willing to pass within IBM their practice related to University diploma as a required part of their academic program. As an IBM Intern hire you will participate in a 9 month Internship Program starting from November, consisting of specific education, mentoring, networking and recognition events. You will get the opportunity to work with great clients, learn from talented individuals, be coached and supported by people who care about your career as much as you do, get world class training and then apply it every day.
During internship student will learn how to perform all supporting work in respect of IT, Operations, Sales, Finance etc. and get a benefit from obtaining a knowledge of everyday operations big International company.
- Good communication skills;
- Highly motivated by the nature of the role;
- Self managing and self educating;
- Well organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and to manage time effectively;
- Excellent inter-personal, with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Dependable and able to act with discretion with a flexible, pro-active, “can do” attitude;
- Professional and presentable, with an out going personality.
- Bachelor's Degree
- English: Intermediate
- Russian: Fluent
- All interns get monthly scholarship in amount of 15 000 rubles gross
- Part-time Complementary