Internship in SWG. Lotus Technical Sales Intern
- Assistance in SW products installation/configuration for customer dempnstrations, PoTs and PoCs
- Prepare demonstrations to illustrate IBM Software capabilities
- Prepare brochures and other printed materials related to IBM Software for publication
- Provide assistance for RFP/RFI responses, initial solution designs, and Solution Assurance Reviews and Readiness Planning
Internship is a part-time assignment for active students willing to pass within IBM their practice related to University diploma as a required part of their academic program. As an IBM Intern hire you will participate in a 9 month Internship Program starting from November, consisting of specific education, mentoring, networking and recognition events. You will get the opportunity to work with great clients, learn from talented individuals, be coached and supported by people who care about your career as much as you do, get world class training and then apply it every day.
During internship student will learn how to perform all supporting work in respect of IT, Operations, Sales, Finance etc. and get a benefit from obtaining a knowledge of everyday operations big International company.
- 1-2 years experience with relevant SW products;
- Experience with multiple platforms (UNIX, Windows, i5/OS, System Z) preferable;
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently;
- Ability to multi-task, without detriment to each activity.
- All interns get monthly scholarship in amount of 15 000 rubles gross
- Part-time Complementary