Internship in SWG. Tivoli Automation Technical Sales Intern
- Participation in System Management projects (Availability and Performance management)
Internship is a part-time assignment for active students willing to pass within IBM their practice related to University diploma as a required part of their academic program. As an IBM Intern hire you will participate in a 9 month Internship Program starting from November, consisting of specific education, mentoring, networking and recognition events. You will get the opportunity to work with great clients, learn from talented individuals, be coached and supported by people who care about your career as much as you do, get world class training and then apply it every day.
During internship student will learn how to perform all supporting work in respect of IT, Operations, Sales, Finance etc. and get a benefit from obtaining a knowledge of everyday operations big International company.
- higher technical education (incomplete education is accepted);
- good presentations and communication skills;
- understanding of the IT technologies, network infrastructure and technologies;
- Basic knowledge in System Administration on Unix, Linux , Windows;
- Network operator experience is highly welcome;
- fluent technical English.
- All interns get monthly scholarship in amount of 15 000 rubles gross
- Part-time Complementary