SMM Junior Manager
- Support and work closely with the Community Manager across social, community and content
- Develop engaging content to be used across Houzz Russia social media channels and forum
- Proactively engage with the vibrant Houzzer community, creating a welcoming and friendly user experience
- Search for new channels to promotion
- Assist with handling professional reviews and customer support
We are a platform for home remodeling and design, bringing homeowners and home professionals together in a uniquely visual community.
- Graduate from a university, or outstanding work experience (media or advertising agencies)
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Switched on and curious - you love a good challenge!
- A multi-tasker with exceptional attention to detail
- Positive and high energy - a real team player
- Social network and tech-savvy (your own blog is a bonus)
Houzz, the world's largest online community for home renovation and design, is offering paid internship in our Moscow office. In this role you will be working directly with those who make Houzz so special - our community of users. Supporting the Community team, you’ll be taking the lead on creating engaging content, executing social media strategy and managing the thousands other different tasks.
We’re looking for a new or recent graduate (or a career changer), who loves to connect and help other people; who is a self-starter that will roll up their sleeves no matter what the task; and who is web-savvy. Bonus points if you’ve got a passion for interior design and architecture.