Intern - Employee Branding Project
- Analyzing employee interviews
- Employee Value Proposition Creation
- Segmentation, identification & investigation of target groups
- Identifying local branding strategy aligned with Global strategy
- Creation of communication plans & materials, off and online.
- Partner selection, event schedule planning
Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products are marketed through a sales force of approximately 3.6 million independent Oriflame Consultants, who together create annual sales of around €1.5 billion. Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money on day one and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business opportunity concept – Make Money Today and Fulfill Your Dreams Tomorrow™. Respect for people and nature underlies the company’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame Cosmetics is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.
- You have basic knowledge in marketing research and marketing.
- You have a university education in Business or a soon to be finished diploma.
- You want to find out how principles of Marketing can be implemented in Human Resources.
- You have an excellent eye for details and excellent English and Russian skills.
- You have proficient Power Point skills.
- You have developed presentation skills.
- You are a social media native
- You are a good communicator who can set priorities.
- You are a team player that can work with diverse groups of people.
- You are curious, creative and open to the world!
We are offering you a chance to try yourself in a modern beauty company with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be offered an internship in a fast pace organization with colleagues from all over the world. Oriflame is characterized by a decentralized organization and a down-to-earth management style. We are passionate about our products and business model, and we want our customers, our employees and our sales force to feel the same way. We expect that you are available for a minimum of 4 months, available to start January 13th 2014. Please note that this is not a paid internship, but travel costs (if you’re not from Moscow) will be reimbursed.