Intern with Infrastucture and Debt Advisory Group
- Structuring of financing solutions for corporates and projects on a non-recourse basis;
- Advising public sector clients on the procurement of projects using PPP schemes and bidders interested to participate or invest;
- Analysis, development and preparation of socio-economic / feasibility studies and business plans for projects in the private and public sector;
- Financial modelling of developed financing structures;
- Presentation of financing proposals to investors (equity and debt) and guarantors; negotiation of terms;
- Managing the finance raising process.
We are happy to announce the opening of Internship with Infrastructure and Debt Advisory (I&D) Group in PwC St. Petersburg for those who are interested in Public-Private Partnerships, project financing, marketing research and financial modelling.
- Undergraduates in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Sciences or Engineering; additional/second education related to valuation is an advantage;
- Good theoretical quantitative and practical modelling skills using MS Excel;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Russian native speaker;
- English – advanced/upper-intermediate (both oral and written);
- Ability to work part-time (25-30 hours per week);
- Financial internship experience as plus.
- Ability to operate in multitasking environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Minimum 2 months