Management Trainee for Marketing and Customer Development, UFLP 2014
THE MARKETING EXPERIENCE YOU'LL GET ON THE UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAMME:
- Learn to translate exciting brand visions into local market contexts. Manage integrated brand experiences across channels.
- Create compelling brand visions and develop plans across the full marketing mix. Includes brand communication and innovation.
- Work with one of our partner creative agencies to learn about the process of advertising, especially in the digital space.
THE CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE YOU'LL GET ON THE UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAMME:
- Customer and account management
- Learn to do business with key customers. This includes managing stock supply, planning promotions and supporting product launches.
- Retail channel exposure
- Understand different retail channels such as supermarkets, hypermarkets and independent stores.
- Trade category management
- Learn to launch and promote our brands in different retail channels.
- Customer marketing
- Create integrated brand/category solutions and activities. Think strategically about pricing, promotion, merchandising and growth.
- Operations / customer service
- Understand retailer needs and develop programmes to service them and build winning business plans together.
- Cross-functional exposure
- Short exposure to Finance, Supply Chain or Finance, to understand the inter-dependencies CD has with these functions.
Unilever is one of the leading suppliers of consumer goods. We have more than 400 brands and our products are on sale in more than 190 countries. On any given day, 2 billion people use our products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. And everything we do, we do with sustainability in mind. In 2013 we were placed top of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for the second year in the row.
The Unilever Future Leaders Programme is about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today.
UFLP is a 30-month rotational leadership development program for which we recruit top-performing undergraduate talent who demonstrate the potential to become managers within our business within 2 years.
It’s designed to grow you into a manager, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll be hired into a function and develop your leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role.
Unilever is the second-largest advertiser in the world and manufactures some of the world's best-known brands. In a marketing role with the Unilever Future Leaders Programme, you‘ll work on these brands, manage essential elements of the marketing mix and enrol in our world-class marketing academy.
At Unilever, we work closely with our customers to pioneer new products, categories and concepts.
In a Customer Development role with the Unilever Future Leaders Programme you’ll experience all facets of Customer Development, from account management to trade management and customer service.
- Eligibility: Minimum required qualification – Bachelor’s degree
- Degree required:Economy/Marketing/Management
- Level of English: Upper Intermediate
KEY FACTS ON THE UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAMME:
- Duration: 2,5 years
- Start: May 2014
- Salary: 88 000 rub per month gross
- Application form
- Online test
- Assessment Semifinal
- Assessment Final